To prove that you are never too old to enjoy Halloween, we have put together some great Halloween costume ideas for old people. Just because you are over 30 years of age does not mean you have to stop having fun every year. These ideas for costumes are going to show you just how much fun you can have.
- Old Man Muppets - Remember the two grumpy old men from the Muppets? They would make a great costume for a couple of old men (or women who want to be a little sneaky with masks!)
- Wicked Witch or Warlock - For men and women, being a scary witch or a cool looking Warlock may be the way to go. This is a classic costume idea and one that is fairly easy to put together without a lot of money.
- Pirates - This is another fairly simple costume idea that will fit many older people well. From Blackbeard the pirate to an old Wench or Lady Pirate, there are a lot of good ideas to fit a pirate theme.
- Benjamin Button - Remember this strange movie? Why not go as an older person dressed up as a baby? This can be a great way to get some laughs out of anyone - even grumps!
- Scrooge - Speaking of grumps, there is nothing quite like a great Scrooge outfit for some old men. This is not the only Dickens character that would fit for an older man, but it's one that many people go with.
- Santa Claus - Santa for Halloween? Why not? This can be a great idea that will maybe confuse the kids at Halloween, but it can be great fun for older people that want to make people think or do a double take.
- Disco Rockers - For those that remember the 1970s, what about dressing up as a person from the Disco era? There's nothing cooler than a grandma looking like she's ready to hit the dance floor.
- Hippy Grandparents - Okay, maybe a hippy grandma or grandpa is just as cool as a Disco grandparent. The good news is that hippy costumes are really easy to put together and really don't have an age limit.
As you can see from this short list, there are quite a few great Halloween costume ideas for old people. You just need to use your imagination a little and start to prepare early so that you're going to be ready.
Whether you have a Halloween party to attend with friends or you want to spend some time with your grandchildren enjoying the holidays, finding the perfect costume does not need to be difficult.